Lawn Fawn: Year 5

The next few days I will be sharing some fun projects I have made for the Lawn Fawn March Inspiration Week.  Today I have a cupcake topper & wrapper using some Lawn Fawn die along with the Year 5 stamp/die set.

Make sure to head on over to the Lawn Fawn blog to see how the other designers using this stamp set as well.


I am loving the Pint Size patterns paper collection.  It has all of the colors that just make me happy.  So when I was looking at using the Year 5 set, and making a party ensemble, I knew I had to use these paper along with it.


What is so great about coordinating dies/stamps is that it really finishes your project and gives it that little extra professional looking touch.


Materials Used:
Lawn Fawn Year 5 stamp/dies
Lawn Fawn Pint Size Patterns paper collection
Lawn Fawn twine
Lawn Fawn stitched circle dies
Lawn Fawn scalloped circle die
Lawn Fawn scaalloped cupcake topper

Comments

Teresa Doyle said…
Oh Latisha, that is so cute. My great niece will be turning 3 next month and would love that for her birthday. I would love to try it. Thanks for a great idea.
Renee V said…
This is adorable!!!
Allison P said…
These cupcake holders are absolutely adorable!! Love the bright colors..so cute!
Anonymous said…
Just adorable! Thanks for sharing.

Linda Patti
tpatti@windstream.net

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop