MFT Card Challenges Sketch #256

Hello there!  A big thank you to Susan, and the amazing designers over at the Card Challenges blog this month.  I love how sketches give you that starting point when you are in need of inspiration.  Today I am sharing a card, based off of sketch #256.  Make sure you head on over to the Card Challenge blog to participate in all of the fun, and maybe win a prize!


I did not have feathers, so I used stamps from the MFT Cat-itude Stamp set, to recreate the feathers lined up.  I just used fish & cat stamps instead.  Once I stamped the images I colored them in using copic markers.


supplies

other
sparkly kraft card stock
pink card stock
twine
copic markers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin Day 1: My December Daily album